Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Cyber Society and Education?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The manuscript must be single-spaced with 1 inch (or 2.54 cm) margins on all four sides in A4 (21.0*29.7cm) format. The entire paper must be in Times New Roman font at 13 points with the exception of the title, which must be in 16 point and bold. The paper should begin with title and the word "abstract" (13 point font, bold and capitalized) each of which must be centered. The balance of the paper should be fully justified.
Please do not use columns. Please omit headers and footers. References need to be consistent and in APA format (see http://www.apastyle.org/faqs.html#8 or http://www.apastyle.org/ for more details). APA format is available also in Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 5th edition (2001). Every sub-heading should be bold and capitalized. The manuscript should be in one file entirely in Word format.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://academic-journals.org/IJCSE) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 13-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Before submitting the manuscript, the manuscript have been proofreaded for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability. It is requested that authors should have their paper checked with a native English speaker colleague or professional for English syntax, grammar, etc before submission. Manuscript with serious writing problems cannot be accepted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
ISSN 1995-6649 - IJCSE - http://cse-journal.org International journal of cyber society and education